jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

MYTHS ABOUT LAWYERS IN COLOMBIA

franciscoacaide.com

There are many false statementes against lawyers in colombia, most of them are related to a false perception of Colombian culture, like corruption.

I want to leave it clear, Colombians are not bad people, Lawyers in Colombia are honest people, who like to work hard so they can give a good quality life to their families.

As I said before, Lawyers in Colombia are good people, they could (I mean we could), help you to solve legal situations in this country that need to be solved. I think you must be wondering "but why am I saying that?. Ok I´m sorry about my anger, but yesterday I recived an E-Mail from United States, somebody looking for a lawyer in Colombia to take over the defence of an American inmate in a Colombian Jail. Well she asked me if all lawyers in colombia were thieves or if there was a good and honest one; "now do you understand me?". I know that not everybody in Colombia is such an angel, but most of Colombian people are  honest, at least I talk about me and I´m sure of what I do, I´m a good Colombian lawyer, and when I don´t know something, I look for help of my colleagues, that are also good people, instead of telling lies to people or taking money I don´t deserve; that´s not my style, I prefer to keep friends than dirty money in my pockets .

Ok that´s all I wanted to say, I´m sorry but I nedeed to vent.

Thanks again for read what I write. You know you can contact me when ever you need a service from a colombian lawyer.


Juan Carlos Martinez
cell: 3124188562
E-Mail: juanmartinez1112@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario